Introducing the Xyron Pro 1255 & 2500 Dual Purpose machines.
The fastest growing cold lamination and adhesive application system in the world.
- Clean simple, easy to use For client presentation, mock-ups and POP material.
- Range of adhesives – re-positionable or permanent.
- Lamination top, adhesive back – re-positionable or permanent.
Xyron Pro 2500
Whether applying adhesive in the studio for client presentation, mock ups, story-boards, point of purchase material or large format posters, the Xyron Pro2500 instantly applies adhesives without heat or electricity. What’s more, this machine also allows double sided edge-to-edge encapsulation – meaning that artwork can be cropped to size without curling or peeling.
Advance technology rollers fitted to the Xyron Pro2500 ensure that pressure is evenly applied to every piece of artwork, guaranteeing a top quality finish every time. The machine comfortably accepts an A1 (594mm) width original.
Clean, simple, easy to use.
• For client presentation, mock ups, POP material and posters.
• Choose from permanent or re-positional adhesives.
• Single or double sided lamination.
There are six types of adhesive and lamination cartridges for you to choose from and the patented drop-in cartridge system allows you to effortlessly switch cartridges between applications.